• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

The 68 and 69 look great and the 70 looks like schit with those dumbassed overdone boring effing wheels on it! No Charger of mine would be seen in public with those wheels on it,and I have a lot of them!
You have a lot of those wheels?

What I wrote was funny and you didn't give credit.
You know, Pete....you are NOT charged a fee for clicking a LIKE on a fellow member's contribution....
You are notoriously stingy with the appreciation.
Do it NOW.jpg

The way I see it is only grandpa's can afford Chargers in the current market, most anyone else is priced out of the market. Grandpa's like dorky painted wheels with stupid looking hubcaps on their cars. They were the only ones who ordered them back when these cars were new. If the younger generation could afford a Charger they would have decent wheels on them! Granted they might be modern oversized wheels, but they wouldn't be dork wheels! In 1974 I went with my brother in law to pickup the 1970 440 Sixpack Challenger R/T that he had just bought from the original owner. The car had nice Cragars on it and the guy asked him if he wanted the 4 original factory wheels that came on the car when he bought it brand new. They were 15x7 rallye wheels with Goodyear Polyglass tires on them. The myth that everyone ordered dog dish hubcaps because they were going to put mags on them, is mostly BS. I have bought several Mopars that the owners had the original Magnum or Rallye wheels that they took off to put aftermarket wheels on their cars. My brother in law didn't want to give the seller an extra hundred bucks for the original wheels for the Challenger. Nobody really cared about original wheels or other parts for that matter. Everyone was modifying their muscle cars to suit their own personal tastes.

You know, Pete....you are NOT charged a fee for clicking a LIKE on a fellow member's contribution....
View attachment 1663922
He has high standards and expectations :poke:

echo echo
Lol

View attachment 1663922
You want @chargervert to hand out "participation trophies"?

:rofl:

Try harder!
:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back