• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the add. New member!!

Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thank you for the add. I am currently restoring a 69 dodge charger. Located near Ottawa Ontario Canada. I know I will need a lot of help as I go. I’ve gotten some help looking through the forum here before but now I have joined so I can participate too. Here is the current state of my build from when I bought it to now. My entire build has been uploaded to YouTube and I’m just having fun posting there so if you’d like to follow along and see how it’s gone so far, join me at: https://youtube.com/@provibegarage

IMG_5551.jpeg

IMG_4224.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice 69 Charger

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to the......well, welcome to the site!! lol

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice 69!!

Welcome to FBBO, also from Ontario, London area. Good luck with your Charger project.

Your YT channel has been added to the FBBO list of members with channels.
newwelcome.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Welcome from a little farther south than you...like really farther south!

Nice looking Charger. You're doing a nice job :thumbsup:

Please tell me the car is on jack stands in your picture.

Welcome from a little farther south than you...like really farther south!

Nice looking Charger. You're doing a nice job :thumbsup:

Please tell me the car is on jack stands in your picture.
Thanks. And the rear is sitting in its tires with a long shackle. That will change. The front is just on castors and I placed the tires there to see what the rims looked like under the car. When I’m done it’ll be mostly stock height. Raked a bit.

Auto Transport Service
Back