• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Belvedere II 2 door hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. Now go buy another:D

Okay, I did, :th_krazy::th_krazy: 65 Dodge 880 383 auto, 4 door hardtop, it's gonna donate the drivetrain to the 61, I'm gonna clone a long ram car outta it.

I hope this thread ends soon so I can quit kicking myself for not stepping up. But in reality I already have enough cars.

Hey,. I just noticed, three (3) !!! 69 RR's? when the elections over they may outlaw that practice, unless Ya covert them to electric :no:

Don't fret. The fleet is fixing to go through some rapid changes shortly

Holy smoke! I just saw this thread for the first time. That seemed like a pretty smokin' deal. If it was on the left coast and I saw it earlier, that would have been sitting in my driveway by now.

If only restoring them was as easy as PhotoShopping them. :D
BelvII.jpg

Nice job rrbrucea, You might just have started a side business doing that for guys here! :app::wtg::app:

In Your driveway, where next to that old coupe Ya live in!:tongueflap: And how's the coupe coming along anyway?

Nice job rrbrucea, You might just have started a side business doing that for guys here! :app::wtg::app:

Thanks, but that was a quick and dirty... if I had a HI-REZ image to work with it would be better. And I'm on the "kickin' myself" list. Once had a '66 in the same color combo but had to pass on this one due to life circumstances...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back