• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite Pro Street Project 29k obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

toast253

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my 1969 Sport Satellite Pro Street Project. I have had this car since 1996 and it was my daily driver in High School but unfortunately, I do not have the funds or time to finish the project. I am getting out of the military soon and need to start downsizing. The car has been sitting for a while and does have some surface rust, but no metal pitting. I will try to list everything as best as I remember. I have a lot more pictures as well. The pictures are not great, but absolutely everything that was on the car when I was daily driving it is still there in the bins. The only thing I can think of that might be missing is a body wiring harness, belts, and some gaskets maybe.

The body:
Paint will need to be finished...jams, engine bay, and hood.
Full Cage with swing outs. Cage is punched through the firewall, not welded to it
Sub-framed
Tubbed
4-Link suspension
Trans Tunnel
POR rust protectant on the underside
DYNAMAT in the interior
All metal work is complete, and all gaps and lines are perfect.
All glass is included; however, it is original and kind of hazy.
Battery re-location kit
Fuel cell and fuel tank included depending on the direction you want to go.
Original seats front and back in perfect condition as well as some Corbeau front seats that need some cleaning.
Original steel hood and Fiberglass lift-off hood
All original Gages, dash, trim, bezels, bumpers, lights, etc. included.
New GTX grill and badging (perfect condition) included as I was going to make it a clone.

The Engine / Drivetrain:
Original numbers matching 383 can be included.
440 build - never been assembled, block will need to be tanked for clean-up - all machine works complete. Should spec out around 700 hp when built.
Indy Heads
Indy high rise single plane intake
Eagle Crank
COMP Cam
COMP Roller rockers
ARP Head Stud kit and all gaskets
MDS 6AL Ignition
TTI Ceramic coated headers
All pulleys, pumps, alternators, plugs, ignition wires, etc. included.

Drivetrain:
Stange 4.56 Spool - Never used.
Yukon Axles - Never used.
Drag Star Wheels - tires were never used, however are dry-rotted. Good enough to get it home but not good enough to drive on.
Flow master mufflers (don't remember if they are 20 or 30 series)
Strange Coil Overs
Wildwood full brake kit - Never installed.

This is all I can remember for now. I have a lot more pictures available that I can send if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, I am not able to deliver or help much loading due to a recent shoulder surgery. No Trades Please.

IMG_0307.JPG

20240214_093839.jpg

20240214_093834.jpg

20240214_093859.jpg

20240214_093923.jpg

FB_IMG_1584314971683.jpg

FB_IMG_1584314973726.jpg

20240214_094126.jpg

20240213_141116.jpg

20240213_140621.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.