• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Plymouth Fury Convertible lower windshield trim molding

Schumi

Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
Dear all!
Currently my son and I are working on a 62 Plymouth Fury Convertible. Please see gallery
62 Plymouth Fury Front - Gallery

We received a lot of boxes containing a hell of parts. But after having checked all we found out that there is missing a connector for the lower windshield trim molding.
Does anyone have a spare molding connector like this or does anyone know where to get it?

Greetings
Schumi

Can you post a picture of exactly what you are looking for.

Hi Derv,
I'm looking for such a trim connector.

Windshield Trim Molding.PNG

Thank you very much for asking. Sorry, it took a while to get a picture.
Unfortunately I'm a non native speaker, maybe I use the wrong word for the trim part.

BR
Schumi

Last edited:
Yes, exactly this seems to be the part which is missing at my car! How do you call it? Connector seems to be the wrong word ;-) !

Sounds right. I see you have a 62 police car. Does it have a certified speedometer?

Yes, I have a police car (Plymouth Savoy) but it wasn't a original one! It was a civil car (original blue) and in 2008 it has been restored as a police car (tribute to car 54 where are you). In 2008 it has been sold at an auction in Nevada / Las Vegas and in 2015 it has been imported to Germany. Since 2018 it's own by me. This means also that there isn't any certified speedometer.
Great, this is exactly the part I need. Do you have a spare part and would you sell it to me?

8d9637ca-605a-4f16-ad2d-53be537916a6.JPG2cf25062-1d11-4155-b9f3-f0968e800985.JPG

Last edited:
Asking because I have a spare certified speedometer if you are interested.

Very kind of you, but due to the fact that the car isn't original a certified speedometer isn't necessary. Besides that in Germany we have the speed unit km/h.
Today I need the trim part only. I'm very sorry!

Last edited:
Pm me your address. Pay the postage and it’s your

Auto Transport Service
Back