• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge camper for sale (not mine)

Buddy of mine has a pair of those. 60s though.

Remember what happened to Freiburger after he robbed the 440 out of the Motor home for General Mayhem. He had to pay to have it removed, and for a dumpster too.

Remember what happened to Freiburger after he robbed the 440 out of the Motor home for General Mayhem. He had to pay to have it removed, and for a dumpster too.
Wasn't that in Commieforina?? It's not all that easy to get rid of a motorhome carcass here either once the drive train is out of it but still way easier than in that state.....

12k mile 440 & 727, another General Mayhem in the makings
not sure that's worth $5k either

Roadkill Freiberger/Finnegan
had it hauled off/scrapped, after the cut the crap out of it
they ended up paying for the dumpster
& not paying for the motorhome to be scrapped (IIRC)
I just watched that episode a few nights ago, 'again'
I remember a part of it when, Finnegan was saying/talking to the camera
you say you're gonna pay us for it, to someone on the phone,
don't remember who/m,
that hauled it off, that wasn't on camera

anyway

12k mile 440 & 727, another General Mayhem in the makings

Freiberger/Finnegan had it hauled off, after the cut the carp out of it
they ended up paying for the dumpster
& not paying for the motorhome to be scrapped (IIRC)
just watched that episode a few nights ago 'again'
I remember a part of it when Finnegan was saying you're gonna pay us for it
to someone, don't remember who/m
Freiburger said even after paying for the dumpster, he still had to pay for the rest of it to be removed.

Wasn't that in Commieforina?? It's not all that easy to get rid of a motorhome carcass here either once the drive train is out of it but still way easier than in that state.....
I bought a 413 out of one of those, and they had to remove the entire body before anyone would take it.

Call me crazy but I think the thing would be pretty cool (but expensive). Nice part is it’s fiberglass.

It's close to me,but my wife would kill me dead if I showed up with that! She already tolerates far too much of my schit! I would be living in it!

1713407230541.png

Auto Transport Service
Back