• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anybody know where this 68 Charger is?

nippy

Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Looking to reconnect with our 1968 Charger. We built it in the early 90's and sold it in 2003ish. We are in Wisconsin and I think we sold it to a guy in KY or TN. We saw it at Monster Mopar in St. Louis once or twice around 2008-2010. It looked about the same except someone air brushed a rose on the quarter sail panel. Any leads would be appreciated!

Mike Knoebel
Waukesha, WI

Charger drag car.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. 2 things, no phone numbers and we have a lost and found forum. I will move this.

Looking to reconnect with our 1968 Charger. We built it in the early 90's and sold it in 2003ish. We are in Wisconsin and I think we sold it to a guy in KY or TN. We saw it at Monster Mopar in St. Louis once or twice around 2008-2010. It looked about the same except someone air brushed a rose on the quarter sail panel. Any leads would be appreciated!

Mike Knoebel
Waukesha, WI
2 six 2 - 227 - four 984

View attachment 1652781
Great looking car, I hope you find it!

Was it originally a slant 6 car?

Nice. 2 things, no phone numbers and we have a lost and found forum. I will move this.
Lost.. and Found section? Makes no sense.
'...and now it's compensating for something ?' What are you actually trying to say here? Just move on!
First things first, the original poster posted his phone number in the post. Scammers love to see that. Don't post any personal information directly on the site. Send it through a personal message if needed. He also started this thread in the wrong forum. He is looking for this particular car. This thread belongs in our "Lost and Found" forum so I moved it.

First things first, the original poster posted his phone number in the post. Scammers love to see that. Don't post any personal information directly on the site. Send it through a personal message if needed. He also started this thread in the wrong forum. He is looking for this particular car. This thread belongs in our "Lost and Found" forum so I moved it.
There was nothing lost... Move on!

Auto Transport Service
Back