• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz Buying Up Projects

I have a good question...

Disclaimer;
Don't take this the wrong way, it's constructive criticism only,
it's intended to be or not bashing anyone...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes...

Why isn't Mark coming on here & answering any questions ?
we could get it from the horses mouth so to speak...
We could use his knowledge & expertise !!!

Why not deal with his target audience at-least occasionally ?,
show some loyalty give it back a bit, pay it forward so to speak,
{I know his time is probably limited, but I see on the show he checks social media}
instead of surrogates, employees', production staff or venders
{sorry Tony it's not meant as a dig/insult}, all doing it for him...

I know he's been ripped a few times probably...
Maybe rightly so, maybe unfairly too, I don't know...
BUT;
IMO You need to face the target audience, explain your show &
what your doing, your new ventures & business, not just on Facebook,
you have a captive audience here after all, we all love Mopar's,
FBBO, FABO, FEBO, FCBO, RR forum etc.
Seems some here seem to worship, look upto GYC's/Mark Worman...
It'd only be the right or proper thing to do...

Do his own bidding so to speak...

I'm pretty sure this has been addressed before...
Maybe there's potential purchases & future customers base ?

I know this is off topic but I think someone should do a show where they visit people doing restoration's at home throughout the hole country, there's alot of creative,skilled people that are restoring there dream cars. Fallow them through there process and struggles.
That is what FBBO is for and to post pictures/videos of their progress.

Maybe Mark, just like i have, has gotten tired of explaining and having it just go on to the next bash or accusation and got worn down in regards to replying for that only to lead to the next round.

i tried offering some insight as i have 1st hand knowledge of the show + shop.
but i dont feel like retorting to all of the assumptions, opinions, bias and other stuff (for example that i call Mark between every post i make, or getting asked why they dont restore certain cars, when i already explained that they'll restore what the customer brings to them) .

i dont like to get into internet battles, its not good for any involved. if anybody would like to discuss, please give a call.

And to get back to the original topic, yes GYC will be opening a "used" car lot of used musclecar era Mopars

And to get back to the original topic, yes GYC will be opening a "used" car lot of used musclecar era Mopars

Thanks for that information...
I hope he's successful, stimulate our economy, much needed jobs too...

By the way I was just asking a pertinent question,
I wasn't insulting anyone, not trying to start a battle either...
I'm sure I'm not the only one that wonders why ? thou too...

Thanks for your contributions, it's a great thing...

I talked to Mark last year about restoring my 68 BENGAL R/T that I have owned for 40 yrs. He seemed to be a very straight up guy, trying to make a living doing
something he believes in. He's trying to save as many Mopars and get them back to OE DRIVERS not OE Concourse museum queens, so
we can continue to see our beautiful cars driving on the roads across the country. I have talked to other owners of cars that were restored by
GYC and they were mostly satisfied. The Purple 440 Six-Pack Challenger they completed last year was offered at Barrett - Jackson Kissimmee
this past January, got good reviews from the knowledgeable Mopar collectors looking at it, and it sold for about $125,000. I'm still talking to other
restoration shops and deciding on what I might do with my car, but I have not and would not write off GYC to do my work.

Was mecum not better Jackson in Kissimmee. And that was the car in the picture I posted.

getting asked why they dont restore certain cars, when i already explained that they'll restore what the customer brings to them)

So he only shows cars being restored for customers? Dont they ever fix any of those carcasses they have laying around?

He's trying to save as many Mopars and get them back to OE DRIVERS not OE Concourse museum queens, so
we can continue to see our beautiful cars driving on the roads across the country. I have talked to other owners of cars that were restored by
GYC and they were mostly satisfied.
Mostly.....Lol

We have owners here that enjoy all types of restorations....it is just a matter of what one can afford or have a liking to....Personally, I have done all types and currently prefer a particular one....I also Love the restoration section here as those different tastes are being beautifully done weekly. Do all people here travel that section? It is a lot better than reality TV.. Stating you like seeing these cars being saved and then calling the people that restore OE correct cars owners "museum queens" does not make any sense and is rather offensive......

I drive mine every chance I get and I cannot tell you the last time one went into a trailer.......Sure they are in a climate controlled garage and are not daily drivers....I will quote Jay Leno, "I build a 100 point show car so that when I am done with it, it is a 70 point car. "They were built to be driven"

Yeah, was Mecum. Sorry, didn't mean to sound offensive, just trying to make a statement on different levels and personal uses of OE restored vehicles. I do appreciate all peoples projects.

I go to all the auctions, and was at that one, gyc cars are ok and not bad, but feel there not to the level portrayed on that show, there not bad, I like all kinds of cars. That particular car had alot of issues, good 20 footer. I'm glad there saving these cars. Still don't care for the show. Hope he sells projects but feel his over self servant knowledge of mopars will make even his projects be over priced. All these TV shows have made it hard to buy cars. Everyone thinks there stuff is worth gold prices. I enjoy watch the builds on b-body's. I just joined but have been watching for a while.

Ugh, I'm also not a huge fan of the show either but what your telling us is GYC restorations are average,Ok and not bad was the words used. Trying to be honest from what I've seen on TV and by talking to a member here who had his car done at GYC,the work is top shelf. Could you elaborate more on what you have seen as far as the quality of the work at GYC.

I think I've been clear in what I've said and if you look at me previous posts and others, there's quite a few that share my opinion. This isn't my thread and feel that it's been highjacked enough. Take the time to read all the postings and you should have a clear understanding of there work, they build good driver quality car in my opinion, I just don't think there concourse restoration quality, and when I started to have the opportunity to see one or two I was disappointed.

"Here goes...

We could use his knowledge & expertise !!!"

Mark is on the board. His screen name is Auggie56.

"Here goes...

Ok flood him with questions lol j/k

Make most of the questions about politics. He will respond immediately!

I think I've been clear in what I've said and if you look at me previous posts and others, there's quite a few that share my opinion. This isn't my thread and feel that it's been highjacked enough. Take the time to read all the postings and you should have a clear understanding of there work, they build good driver quality car in my opinion, I just don't think there concourse restoration quality, and when I started to have the opportunity to see one or two I was disappointed.
Wow,i just asked a honest question. To be clear,the show isn't my favorite,the people who star in it are very good at what they do id have to say. I never saw there work in person,i did however have a opportunity to visit Kohrs Kustoms and his work is way beyond driver quality. My car is driver quality but I'm now guessing some others would call it a junk pile LOL

"Here goes...

If that is true, now that's comical.......maybe Auggie56 can chime in....

Auto Transport Service
Back