• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Misc parts for 70 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

musekmkr

Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
I am sure some of these parts are available from other gens/body styles but they would in fact be for a 70 RR. I want to do my best in replacing all missing parts or parts that are just too far gone and beyond repair. I suppose repro for some of these wouldn't be that big of a deal since most would never notice. But if I can stick with NOS or used/restorable/driver quality, that may be ideal as it would mesh better with the current condition of the car.

The car has a 383 if that helps.
  • Air cleaner wing nut ;)
  • Air cleaner pie tin
  • Upper Alternator bracket spacers
  • Alternator (single groove pulley/non-A/C)
  • Spark Plug Wire loom (the brackets are there but I am missing the plastic holders on a couple)
  • Battery cables (+ and -)
  • Front side marker harness/pigtail (left is too far gone but I think I may have saved the right side)
  • Hood turn signal harness (L & R with bullet connectors)
  • Vent window pivot chrome washer, rubber seals and screw
  • White Door plugs/caps (I think there are 2 per door so I would need 4)
  • White Bench seat hinge covers (L & R)
  • Armrest ashtrays (L & R although I'm pretty sure they are the same)
Thanks for taking the time to read through this and helping me bring this car back to it's original state. I'm sure I will find some more missing or unrestorable stuff as I continue to go through everything.

I may have the front side marker pigtails. I'll look when I get home

I have the
  • Air cleaner wing nut ;)
  • Spark Plug Wire loom (the brackets are there but I am missing the plastic holders on a couple)
  • Front side marker harness/pigtail (left is too far gone but I think I may have saved the right side)
  • Vent window pivot chrome washer, rubber seals and screw
PM me if you still need these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back