• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Spain. Hi all!!!

dodtorcito

Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys. After years seeing those forums, finally decided join this great group. I´m not the best with the internet, but I will share my experiences if it can help someone.
I own a 66 Charger and others Mopars, 29 years working as classic car mechanic, and still owning my first mopar from 19 years old. Here in Spain isn´t to easy with the classics, but...Mopar or not car, :thumbsup:
Enjoy.

Hi guys. After years seeing those forums, finally decided join this great group. I´m not the best with the internet, but I will share my experiences if it can help someone.
I own a 66 Charger and others Mopars, 29 years working as classic car mechanic, and still owning my first mopar from 19 years old. Here in Spain isn´t to easy with the classics, but...Mopar or not car, :thumbsup:
Enjoy.
Welcome from the states!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4634.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4633.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4617.gif

Welcome! What part of Spain? Rented a car and soon found out why larger cars are cheaper to rent. Some very narrow streets in the oldest parts of cities or towns.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, sounds like a great collection, how about some pictures.

Welcome, Amigo ! But, tell me... I always wondered.... does the rain over there fall mainly on the plain ?

Welcome from Iowa .

Auto Transport Service
Back