• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB NOS or Good Used Fuel Sending Unit Part Number 3420 848

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chargerjase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a proper factory sending unit for my 1970 Coronet Convertible 383 4bbl car. It must be a proper Mopar part, not a Chinese re-pop.

Many Thanks

Jason

Part # for 69 with no return (383) was 2932 960 so that would also work just fine.

Interesting tidbit.. .the ORIGINAL in my Superbird, date stamp to prove it, was part # 2947 693 with the return line. That part # doesn't even show in either the 69 or 70 parts catalogue. Just another part # that will work for you as well, just cap the return spigot.

Looking for a proper factory sending unit for my 1970 Coronet Convertible 383 4bbl car. It must be a proper Mopar part, not a Chinese re-pop.

Many Thanks

Jason
If you need a good locking ring, I have a spare I can send you. The good ones, not the cheap thin ones.

Just to reiterate what Wayne is saying above,
My preference is part number 3420 848 but as an alternative I would also be happy to find a 69 fuel sending unit part number 2932 960 in anybody has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back