• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Mopar Dealership Pictures

Those are some cool pictures, thanks for sharing.

Those kids are so young. It looks like an accident waiting to happen.

:icon_confused: who do you think was buying those cars ...graduated from high school in June 68 gave my brother my 61 Impala bubble top and bought a new RR off the lot $3032 ..$61 a month after down payment..383/4speed ...wish I had saved the pictures we took that day ... thanks great pics

Look at those tires! They're one of the reasons that so many of these cars ended up in the junkyard ... :eusa_doh:

Did you see the drivers?

- - - Updated - - -

Here's some of my stuff.

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 213
:icon_confused: who do you think was buying those cars ...graduated from high school in June 68 gave my brother my 61 Impala bubble top and bought a new RR off the lot $3032 ..$61 a month after down payment..383/4speed ...wish I had saved the pictures we took that day ... thanks great pics

I bought a brand new 69 RR 383/4spd too, orange with black hood stripes, traded in my 64 VW bug, payments were right around $60/mo....of course I was making $400/mo so I could easily afford it!

My friend has a factory lightweight Dart, that his dad bought from a man in Cleveland, in about 1972. They raced the car "DOC'S DART" for several years, and set several NHRA and IHRA records with it. I think that the fastest they ever went was 9.20ET. Now those cars are turning 8.20s. The car was originally came with an auto trans. I forgot what # it is. He also has 66 Cornet with a Hemi.

Auto Transport Service
Back