• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘79 wiper problem

rumblefish360

Local time
6:53 PM
Reaction score
Below is a picture of my wiper motor for my ‘79 Magnum. Notice the broken part. It can be removed easy enough I guess. (LOL) But, the name of this part and part number I could t find in my factory books.

Can anyone help with a name, part number to obtain one of there even on a dealers shelf somewhere, or, have one that I can purchase?

IMG_2706.jpeg
IMG_2707.jpeg

This is a common issue for 78 -79 Magnums and Cordobas. You won't find NOS, and if you did they won't last due to brittleness. Here is a Facebook Marketplace link for a fella who is now 3D printing them. He also 3D prints the rectangular white interior light lenses for the cars too. He is a member of the 78 -79 Dodge Magnum Owners FB group. 76-79 Mopar Wiper Cams

This is a common issue for 78 -79 Magnums and Cordobas. You won't find NOS, and if you did they won't last due to brittleness. Here is a Facebook Marketplace link for a fella who is now 3D printing them. He also 3D prints the rectangular white interior light lenses for the cars too. He is a member of the 78 -79 Dodge Magnum Owners FB group. 76-79 Mopar Wiper Cams
Awesome! Excellent! Thanks a bunch.

I was just going to post about the recast wiper cams. As having used one, they're great and not too hard to install

Auto Transport Service
Back