• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 10 x 2 1/2 inch emergency

rbkt65

Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
parking brake levers and possibly strut bars. I know that I can buy them new but was wanting a better price than new. I helps me out and also would put a little money in a members pocket. TIA.

People seem to want the same price as new for used crap!

yes, sometimes. a member over on fabo just posted a reply to my ad that the dakota's w/ 10 in brakes are the same. yes and so is some b and c bodies along with volare, aspen, 5th ave . but the pick and pull yards around here don't have that old of stuff any more.

I may have the stuff you need. I'll look & see, send pics. I save those things for some reason. You can have them for the price of shipping them to you via USPS flat rate box if I have what you need.

10 x 2 1/2 ebrake levers and struts are the same from 65-87. b body, c body, 73 up a body, volare, aspen, rear drive 5th ave. anything that has 10 x 2 1/2 rear shoes. only difference is that early levers have a pin that slides into the shoe and has a horseshoe clip holding it to the shoe. later ones are inserted into the shoe and held by no clip at all. here is a pic of 10 and 11 inch stuff. thanks rick w.

20220613_180434.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back