• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 14" Keystone Klassic wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

74_road_runner

Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These came off the '73 Plymouth Valiant pictured. I decided on a different vibe and replaced them with 15" cop wheels and caps. But dang the car looked nice with them on.
  • 14x7 front, 3” backspace
  • 14x8 rear, 3” backspace
  • McClaren wide track radials ER70-14 front 245/60 R14 rear.
  • The wheels are not perfect, but in really great shape. A couple have very minor chrome blemishes that are only visible up close. This video shows the worst of it.
  • Treads on the rears are good. Treads on the front show some uneven wear but are serviceable until you decide on new rubber for them.
A really nice set IMO. All lug nuts and washers included. These appear to be unilug wheels, but I do not know enough about them to say more than that. The car they came off of has a 4.5 x 5 (big bolt) bolt pattern. These would be a bear to ship, but if you foot the bill I will look into it. Local pickup preferred. Spring Lake, MI 49456

Asking $600. Cash on pickup, or I can do PayPal or Venmo. Friends and Family or buyer pays the fee. I am new to this forum, but I have a long history selling to FABO members and stand behind what I sell. PM me with questions. Thanks

UPDATE: I reexamined the rubber and the tires are all garbage. I am also now considering keeping the wheels to use on my '74 Road Runner, so if you are interested, hit me up soon.

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back