• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15" wheels and hub caps on 1968 Charger

wasco

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Good morning all!

Forgive me if this has been covered somewhere and I missed it, but I'm looking for a set of 15x6 steelies and the plain aluminum hub caps for my 1968 Charger and I was wondering what could be ordered from the factory in '68? I'm not a purist or anything, I just like the old school look and was just wondering. Also, how wide a tire can I get onto a 15x6? Anyone have pictures of a car with that combination?

Thanks!

If you want the General Lee look get some aluminum rims from an 1984 dodge ramcharger

I prefer the looks of the steels with plain hubcaps. Trying to avoid any and all things General Lee when it comes to this car. Except the Daisy Dukes - those are always welcome, ladies.

Does anyone have pictures of a 68-70 Charger with 15x6.5 wheels on all four corners? On second thought, forget that - too skinny! I need 15x7 front and 15x8 rear. Did those sizes exist in stock form or is that a Wheel Vintiques only thing? I see there are 15x7s out there, and I saw a pair of 15x10s once at a swap meet (guy said they were of a motor home?). But 15x8? Maybe have to buy a pair of 15x7 used and 15x8 new.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back