• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 plymouth sportr fury/project

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DON

Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a1962 plymouth sport fury, it needs restored, floor pans are bad as well as the center trunk floor , minor rust on the bottoms of the front fenders, the frame structure is solid, glass is very good , and most of the chrome is usable.front seats are missing ,but everthing else is there for patterns. It comes with afresh 8.5 to 1 440 complete carb to pan, a new tci 3200 converter and a727 trans . As well as new shumacher motor and trans mounts. This car is well worth the time to restore and is fairly straight. I may be willing to trade for a 1965 cuda or valiant or will sell it out right for$2600. Please call don if intrested 1 814 312 7570 p. S. I have a trailer and truck can deliver for fuel and expenese . Thank you // big don

tn_12.jpg

tn_14.jpg

tn_15.jpg

tn_29.jpg

tn_27.jpg

tn_21.jpg

tn_28.jpg

tn_11.jpg

tn_23.jpg

Last edited:
Pics

Hi i will get some pictures on hopefully by weeks end /don

I took some pics it sats they are to large i am not sur how to download

you can send them to me and I'll resize and post them for ya.

just don't send me 30 pics...

I will sell car with out motor/trans/converter/and shumacher mounts/$ 1400 firm good title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back