• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963 Savoy, Sport Fury, Fury and extra parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkBuchanan

Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 3 1963 Plymouths and extra parts for sale. $19,500.00 for all 3.

The savoy is a 2 door post with clear Texas title in my name. Originally a white slant 6 auto car but restored in 1998 as a red 383-4, auto, 3.55 sure grip . The owner was not happy with the paint so it was disassembled around 2008. I purchased it 2.5 years ago and had it repainted red. I have not started putting it back together. I'm looking to buy a 71 road runner and would like to sell all 3 cars as a package deal. I have almost everything for the savoy but it will need new carpet and I'm guessing a few minor parts but with everything I have you could restore several 1963 plymouths. I have the exhaust and everything for the car. Like I said it was restored before.

The sport fury 2 door hardtop with no title that is a black on black with copper inserts in the seats and door panels. It's a 383 4 speed car. It's totally disassembled and on a rotisserie. It's a very solid not totally rust free but VERY minor rust. Trunk and floor pans are all good. The rust is in the quarters in front and behind the rear wheels, minor though. I'm missing rear end, some chrome, trans.

The fury is a 4 door post 361-2 auto no title. It's missing the rear seat, power steering reservoir, hood hinges, and cluster.

Parts that go with the cars. 8 3/4 from a 69 b body, 383-4 and push button trans from savoy, factory stage II crossram. My plan was to use the 383 in the sport fury and I have a 440 that the crossram was going on and I was going to put in the savoy but the 440 is not for sale.

Oak Leaf, Texas 75154 just south of Dallas

If you would like more pics let me know.

63 savoy 1.jpg 63 savoy 4.jpg IMG_1062.JPG IMG_1067.JPG IMG_1068.JPG photo 7.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back