• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964-65 B body sedan dutchman panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

peabodyracin

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
From a 65 sedan. Rust free dutchman panel cut from the car with plenty of excess material so you can trim as you need for replacement. It's very common for rust to attack the channel under the rear windshield on these. Water then runs into the trunk and takes out the floor. If your sedan project has rust through in the center section of the trunk floor, you'll want to check under your glass very carefully. I've even seen some really solid cars exhibit this problem. Ironically the car this one came from was rusted out most everywhere else but for some reason this panel and the trunk floor were very nice yet. (Trunk floor is already cut out and gone)

Comes as shown. $200.00. Message me here please.

It's up to you to make shipping arrangements. I can palletize (with banding and stretch wrap) and get to a trucking terminal within a reasonable distance from me. There's an R&L Carriers terminal very convenient. Would like to move this down the road. Thanks for looking!

SANY0005.JPG

SANY0007.JPG

SANY0008.JPG

SANY0003.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0004.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

Would like to move this! Make a good offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back