• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Fury Window fuzzy question

sixtiesmuscle

Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Question for My B Body experts.... Getting ready to install Window felts on the doors and quarter window on a 64 convertible.... don't want to mess it up.
1- On the outer front doors, I believe the fabric side goes up, and the Black metal goes down. These are Top Cat Fuzzies. Is That correct ? one pic shows fabric up, and the other has black metal up...they have white paint dots on the black metal ro help line up with the holes also. I would assume that would not be up.(and seen)

2- On the quarter windows, Does the V channel face up? it looks like it should, and I found some photos online and it appears that way ??
here are some photo's to illustrate my question...

unnamed (17).jpg

unnamed (16).jpg

unnamed (15).jpg

unnamed (14).jpg

Howdy, On my 63 Fury convertible I installed the quarters with the V up. On the door outers, I installed with the metal up. That's the way they were from the factory as I don't believe they were ever changed before I got the car...

IMG_2917.JPG

IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2921.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back