• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 Plymouth Belvedere Cowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooner

Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score
I am in need of the drivers side of the cowl from the vent outward. At least enough to include the windshield wiper section.

vbpgimage.php

Thank you.

Harold

FYI. The repo ones are junk and require a lot of mods and the they still do not look right.

Given the amount of rust on the upper cowl I can only speculate that the lower cowl is 20 times as bad. You've got your work "cut out" for you.

I purchased upper and lower cowl panels for my 64 from AMD. Can't comment on any fitment issues since they're not installed but finding a really good used set can be difficult.

Amd

Given the amount of rust on the upper cowl I can only speculate that the lower cowl is 20 times as bad. You've got your work "cut out" for you.

I purchased upper and lower cowl panels for my 64 from AMD. Can't comment on any fitment issues since they're not installed but finding a really good used set can be difficult.
AMD MAKES REALLY GOOD FITTING PANELS. I think Kramer gets his from Sherman and they will not fit.
Keep me posted on the AMD fit PLEASE. How much was the pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back