• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 Plymouth Fury 383 radiator with automatic transmission

RFBates

Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
Looking for an original 1964 383 radiator for an automatic transmission car. I can use one from an A/C car as it will have 3 rows of core and the non A/C has two. If i have to have one recored, i will have them put 3 rows in it. I have been in touch with Glen-Rays Radiator. He is out of shop until June 25th. Don't know what he will charge but it will be pricey. So if i get a correct reasonably priced core, i have a shop that can rebuild it. So I will be weighing one approach against the other.

Joe Suchy says either part number 2445 635 (non-A/C Car) or 2445 637 (A/C car) would work.

Last edited:
Are you wanting a generic replacement radiator or are you looking for a specific part number? I may have one to be used as a core.

I have one, I think it's an early B body core. there is no number on the top? is there another location? .... or this may be a re-core?

Auto Transport Service
Back