• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Plymouth Fury Convertible & 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

426savoy

Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Plymouth Convertible
Excellent condition. Body in prime on casters. Most suspension is in prime. New suspension and brake line parts. New black interior. New seats restored. Many restored parts. Original top. Doors in prime. Hood in prime. Solid deck lid. Original wheels and hub caps. New black door panels. Restored side mouldings. Re-chromed hood and deck lid mouldings. New reproduced sill plates. New black dash pad. Radiator, gas tank and hoses. Dash assembly. Tail light assemblies. Front grill assembly, bezels and eyebrows. All drive train. Engine 318 plus original plus 426 street wedge. 727 transmission. New chrome trans oil pan. Street wedge exhaust manifolds. Intake manifold single barrel. High performance 383-440 heads. Chrome valve covers. Chrome air cleaner. All front and rear windshield glass. Side and door glass. Heater with hoses. New door seals and glass seals. Radio. Rear suspension and front suspension. New trunk mat. Trunk fillers. Car jack. Front and rear arm rests. New front and rear bumpers. New starter and dimmer switches. Washer bottle bag kit. Battery tray. Tail pipes from mufflers (new). Many new and used misc parts. $11,800 Pictures attached.

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Hard Top
Car is currently on casters/suspension removed. Needs full restoration. Rear quarters/sheet metal patch panels included. Original suspension. Rear end. Original seats/bucket fronts, bench rear (red). New red carpeting. White head liner. Original exterior mouldings. All glass front/rear windshield. Side glass (new seals). Interior trims, excellent condition. Counsel (not restored). Doors in prime. All door glass and crank mechanisms. Radiator, gas tank, heater core and hoses. 4 spd transmission. Needs rebuild. Bell housing. Drive shaft. 383 engine-needs rebuild. Included is 426 street wedge casting #2532230-1 engine. Unassembled + .030 short block with pistons, rings, 440 crank. Solid lift cam 286 duration 11:00. Heads are #2843906 383-440. Street wedge exhaust manifolds. Street wedge intake manifold with 4 barrel carter carb. New air cleaners. All wiring harnesses. Tail light assemblies. Head lights. Grill assembly (original). Head light bezels, eye brows. Included 2 extra doors for parts. Trunk fillers. New trunk mat. Original wheels and hub caps. New glove box liner. Reproduced sill plates. Rear view mirror. Side mirror. Rear finish panel excelllent condition. N.O.S. gas pedal and brake/clutch pedal. Front/rear arm rests. New door handles. New dimmer switch. New starter switch. Red steering wheel. Front & rear bumpers good shape. Radio. Windshield washer (jiffy jet) washer bag sprayer kit. Master cyliner (new). Some new suspension items. Inner fender shields. $6,300 No pictures available at this time.

Also have available:
Max Wedge Hood $500
Max Wedge Cross Ram Intake Manifold $1000
Max Wedge Exhaust Manifolds $1,200
Carter #3705 carbs $300

We have many other misc parts for sale. All part of an estate sale - 40+ years of collecting mopars.

Please pm me if interested.

221.jpg

Attachments

• 219.jpg
    219.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,443
  • 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2,271
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 2,777
  • 223.jpg
    223.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,872
  • 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,842
  • 226.jpg
    226.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2,117
  • 227.jpg
    227.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,929
  • 228.jpg
    228.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,832
  • 229.jpg
    229.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,840
  • 230.jpg
    230.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,031
  • 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,854
  • 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,839
I am interested in this vehicle. Would it be possible to inspect the car and parts? If so, please advise as to when and where. I am new and don't know the in's and out's of how this site works and when or where the return messages will appear. So be patient with me. Also, I drive semi and am not home all the time... Will try to keep in touch...thanks for your time.....

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I noticed that there is a 4 speed hump installed! Is there a conversion/4 speed to go with the car? Also, is it the orginial shifter/Hurst that was included with the new 64's? The reason I ask is that the only NEW car I ever bought was a 64 ply fury convertible, 383 / 330 hp, 4-speed, posi tract, no power other than the top. Has to sell because a baby was on the way and wife wanted a FAMILY car. I didn't want to sell, but you know the rest....Still have the baby( will be 42 com April) and wife (still married after 46 1/2 years), but would really like to get another 64 like the one I had.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back