• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Plymouth Fury

Red63440

Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Due to issues with my health I have decided to put my 64 Plymouth fury on the market. It’s become too difficult for me to work on it so I’m passing it on to the next owner. There are many photos of it in my photo album which can be found under red63440 or you can contact me or post in response to this for any special photos you’d like. The car was originally sold in California driven by a school teacher until she could no longer drive then purchased by a gentleman in Las Vegas and he kept it for 21 years. I’ve owned the car for approximately four years and I put a lot of work and time into it not to mention money. The car has its original paint on it, and needs a paint job. There’s no rust on the car, but it does have a couple small dents and scratches and as I said, it could use a paint job. The interiors is beautiful and has a restored steering wheel as well as a new dash pad it also comes with new carpet still in the box and also has new tires with less than 100 miles. The car originally came with a 361 but has been changed over to a very low mileage 1970 383 HP with the original torque flight push button transmission Including the purchase price of the car and everything I’ve put in it I have almost $28,000 involved in it. I’m asking 22,000 firm. The car comes with a lot of new parts still in boxes, spare parts just in case its a pleasure just to sit in. The rear end is s 69/70 with heavy duty brakes, 8 3/4 with a 3.23 sure grip and I had to change the yoke so the sure grip needs set up. I have all new door locks which match the new ignition lock, the ignition is installed but the door locks are still in the package. New visors are installed, headliner is perfect, new rear seat belts of correct color are included. Electronic ignition with Fire core wires, alternator was upgraded as was the electronic voltage regulator. HP exhaust manifolds, new Edelbrock 650 carb with electronic choke, correct 1964 valve covers, Performer intake, aluminum water pump housing, aluminum radiator, power steering, mini starter. There is a new heater core included but not installed but there’s plenty of things to install so the car is still yours and you don’t have to rely on something I did. I never thought I’d ever find myself in this predicament, but I just can’t continue to work on it. I get on the floor and I can’t get back up. The car was inspected in the fall and other than driving at home. It hasn’t moved since. I do think I have an intake manifold leak. It’s running very lean. It’s running hot. Nothing has changed as far as adjustments, I didn’t change timing. I have a new intake gasket in the box whether I’ll get around to changing it or not who knows. It starts in it’ll run 30 seconds and it just quits. We’ve changed so many things trying to see if it’s a carburetor or fuel pump or it’s none of those. I had a guy take a look at it and as soon as it started, it had plenty of vacuum and all of a sudden it lost vacuum and when it does it quits, the engines great it runs fine. It sounds perfect. With this problem, It just stops. The floors are solid. There’s no patches there’s surface rust on the cowl in one area, but that’s all its surface, no holes. I’m asking $22,000 firm.
Thanks guys for all your help. I just can’t continue.

IMG_3220.jpeg
View attachment 1690872View attachment 1690873

IMG_3217.jpeg

IMG_3216.jpeg

64rearseat.jpeg

IMG_2115.jpeg
View attachment 1690872View attachment 1690873

View attachment 1690870

Furyonlift.jpeg

IMG_2346.jpeg

IMG_2174.jpeg

Rearpassenger.jpeg

driverdooropen.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
More photos taken yesterday.

IMG_3941.jpeg

IMG_3942.jpeg

IMG_3943.jpeg

IMG_3944.jpeg

IMG_3945.jpeg

Due to issues with my health I have decided to put my 64 Plymouth fury on the market. It’s become too difficult for me to work on it so I’m passing it on to the next owner. There are many photos of it in my photo album which can be found under red63440 or you can contact me or post in response to this for any special photos you’d like. The car was originally sold in California driven by a school teacher until she could no longer drive then purchased by a gentleman in Las Vegas and he kept it for 21 years. I’ve owned the car for approximately four years and I put a lot of work and time into it not to mention money. The car has its original paint on it, and needs a paint job. There’s no rust on the car, but it does have a couple small dents and scratches and as I said, it could use a paint job. The interiors is beautiful and has a restored steering wheel as well as a new dash pad it also comes with new carpet still in the box and also has new tires with less than 100 miles. The car originally came with a 361 but has been changed over to a very low mileage 1970 383 HP with the original torque flight push button transmission Including the purchase price of the car and everything I’ve put in it I have almost $28,000 involved in it. I’m asking 22,000 firm. The car comes with a lot of new parts still in boxes, spare parts just in case its a pleasure just to sit in. The rear end is s 69/70 with heavy duty brakes, 8 3/4 with a 3.23 sure grip and I had to change the yoke so the sure grip needs set up. I have all new door locks which match the new ignition lock, the ignition is installed but the door locks are still in the package. New visors are installed, headliner is perfect, new rear seat belts of correct color are included. Electronic ignition with Fire core wires, alternator was upgraded as was the electronic voltage regulator. HP exhaust manifolds, new Edelbrock 650 carb with electronic choke, correct 1964 valve covers, Performer intake, aluminum water pump housing, aluminum radiator, power steering, mini starter. There is a new heater core included but not installed but there’s plenty of things to install so the car is still yours and you don’t have to rely on something I did. I never thought I’d ever find myself in this predicament, but I just can’t continue to work on it. I get on the floor and I can’t get back up. The car was inspected in the fall and other than driving at home. It hasn’t moved since. I do think I have an intake manifold leak. It’s running very lean. It’s running hot. Nothing has changed as far as adjustments, I didn’t change timing. I have a new intake gasket in the box whether I’ll get around to changing it or not who knows. It starts in it’ll run 30 seconds and it just quits. We’ve changed so many things trying to see if it’s a carburetor or fuel pump or it’s none of those. I had a guy take a look at it and as soon as it started, it had plenty of vacuum and all of a sudden it lost vacuum and when it does it quits, the engines great it runs fine. It sounds perfect. With this problem, It just stops. The floors are solid. There’s no patches there’s surface rust on the cowl in one area, but that’s all its surface, no holes. I’m asking $22,000 firm.
Thanks guys for all your help. I just can’t continue.

View attachment 1690860View attachment 1690872View attachment 1690873

View attachment 1690861

View attachment 1690862

View attachment 1690863

View attachment 1690864View attachment 1690872View attachment 1690873

View attachment 1690870

View attachment 1690912

View attachment 1690913

View attachment 1692489

View attachment 1692490

View attachment 1692491
Plates have been removed from the car and turned in. Inspection is still good till early fall.

Price reduced to $20,000

IS THIS STILL 4 SALE , WHERE IN N.Y.
Still available and located in Batavia, NY which is located between Buffalo and Rochester just off the interstate.

Just want to say it is a beautiful car,,,,,,, price is a little low,,,,but thats a deal for someone good luck with your sale

Auto Transport Service
Back