• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Coronet rear bumper and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiEssex

Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Need a good driver quality rear bumper. Mine is bent bad and I will pay lots more to have it straightened and chromed. Would like something that looks decent to run so I can get the car on the road. Would prefer 440 bumper without holes for bumperettes as mine are really ratched and I am not putting them back on.
Also need:
1 back up light (500 model)
1 right side parking light lense

Also all of my interior window chrome is badly rusted as the car was left with a cover on it in the moisture. Anybody got a better set they would part with. All the inside that goes around the front and rear windows as well as down the side. It is a hardtop. Also driver side rocker moulding, mine is dented badly, would like to find a better one.

I am in Canada and am not afraid to pay shipping, duties etc. not many of these cars in Canada so I have to import from the states.
cheers
Steve

Hi Steve, I'll have to double check my stuff, but I think I might have some parts you are looking for and be able to help you out with what you need. What items do you still need?

Parts needed

I need a complete set of interior garnish mouldings. Mine are rusted badly. Would like to find a set driver quality. Also really need driver quality rear bumper. Mine is bent up badly. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers and I can call you and we can talk.
cheers
Steve

maybe I can help...

I have a few 65 nets for parts, and of course they are crew cabs. see what you think of this bumper, PM me.

net1.jpg

net2.jpg

i have a set of rocker mlds off a 500,GC,can ship in a tube,dont think it will go uspo,pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back