• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 426 Sw 4 speed

adart4me

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
1965 Dodge Coronet 500 with the 426 Street Wedge and 4 speed. Bought this car from the second owner. He bought it in 1970 and parked it in 1973. In 1973 when he parked it he stripped the chrome and moldings off the car and stored them inside the car. He removed the 426 and 4 speed. The only things missing from the car is the shifter handle and the tach for the counsle. Other than that everything is in good condition. There isnt any rust anywhere on the car, no chips or cracks in the glass.
I bought the car in a package deal with a 65 440 Big Block Coronet, a 65 Coronet 440 Wagon, a 65 Dodge Polar 383 A/C car and more parts than I know what to do with 6 383's,1 426, 2 4 speeds, 4 8 3/4's 2 727's and enough spare hoods, doors, fenders, grills and chrome to make several 65 Coronets. The guy had been collecting parts since the 70's for the cars. The idea was the 500 was going to be the street car, the 440 was the Drag car, and the station wagon was going to be the tow vehicle.

vbpgimage.jpg

vbpgimage1.jpg

vbpgimageCA5MAQQT.jpg

First, welcome. Second, is this a "for sale ad" or are you just giving us a bit of car ****? Third, if it's for sale, where are you? I'm sorta looking for a 65 Dodge 4 speed car.

You lucky .........

Sorry guys this is not a for sale add just a little hey look what I found kinda thing. Although here in the next few months I will be selling a completly rust free and solid 65 440 Coronet that has no interior. I just need to get a little organized first and get everything togther for it. It is not a 4 speed car but a big block auto car with a 8 3/4 and all the glass is perfect. But it will be a few months or what not before I am ready to put that one up for sale.

Seen all your collection of 65 Dodge coronets from a earlier post. Do you have any
parts for sale? Like coronet side trim from a wagon or 4 door parts car, and a
hood? Send me a post, D.Dog

Auto Transport Service
Back