• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 426W 4 speed car

andyf

Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Coronet 500. Original 426W four speed car. This car was one of the original restomods and has been modified over the years. I upgraded this car to disc brakes, 17 inch rims and a 5 speed transmission over 30 years ago and have been driving it every since then. Suspension has been fully rebuilt with custom anti-sway bar, powder coated A arms, Koni shocks, big torsion bars and re-arched HD springs.
Current engine is a 426W block with 4.25 stroke and TF240 heads. Makes 600/600 hp and torque. Has Sniper EFI with Hyperspark ignition. Upgraded to Borgenson power steering. Four wheel disc brakes with Porsche Big Red calipers up front, Doctor Diff kit in the rear. Doug Nash 5 speed transmission, Strange S60 rear end with Doctor Diff 3.23 gears. Custom Fikse rims. Car has been in multiple magazine articles over the years as well as in my B body book. Car has a lot of original paint on it. The paint is very faded and is damaged in some places. The hood scoop is bare steel at the moment. Hood needs to be painted as does the driver's fender. Interior is in nice shape but carpet needs to be replaced.
All glass, trim and sheet metal is original. Car has never been hit and doesn't have any rust or any rust repair. Been garaged for the last 40 years. Asking $39,000.
Car is in Oregon, shoot me a message on the board if you have questions. I have a lot of spare parts that could go with the car. Emblems, trim, interior parts, spare items, etc.

DSC_2394 (Large).JPG

DSC_2399 (Large).jpeg

DSC_4728 (Large).JPG

DSC_4725 (Large).JPG

IMG_2677 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back