• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966-67 Charger radio plus bullit radio knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Mccannix

Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an AM radio model 233 ( actual part number 2661223 ) in nice condition.
All wires intact , never cut, dial indicator rolls, volume increases but I only get static,... maybe speaker is no good, or likely weak antenae I was using.
It comes with the funky bullet chrome knobs that a Mopar radio expert told me are seldom seen.
The radio tuning stem is short but still works and functions .
I am selling the radio as a core for $ 40.00 but the knobs are $60.00 extra
Radio with knobs is $ 120.00 USPS shipping included to lower 48 from 13622 NY, or if interested in just these knobs they are $60.00 USPS shipping included .
Thanks for the ad
Terry

knob66d.jpg

knob66b (1).jpg

knob66a.jpg

knob66c (1).jpg

knob66f.jpg

knob66h.jpg

You should have this in the for sale sections.

Not sure about what other Mopars of the era used this model radio and knob style, but I am sure that both are correct for early 66 Chargers. My 66 Charger had a 323 AM radio when I got it. I swaped it out for a model correct AM-FM radio I was lucky enough to find. It had these knobs that I used on the AM-FM replacement. Not very often you see these knobs come up for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back