• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Charger 383/4spd one owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSedacca

Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A true one owner 66 charger with 383 and matching A833 4spd transmission. This was pulled from a barn in Mizpah, NJ and is basically complete. The exterior shows normal wear and tear but is extremely solid and wears the original green paint. The hood has some rust along with the passenger side rear lower quarter. The floor pan will need replacing but the trunk is solid. The 383 is locked up so a rebuild will be necessary along with the other mechanicals of the car (trans, brakes etc). Comes with the original radiator, new gas tank, sending unit and 2 extra 14” spinner look hubcaps. The front seats need upholstery but the rears are nice enough to leave.

The car has a clean NJ title in the original owners name along with the original certicard as seen in the images. My plan was to do a mechanical restoration (engine/trans and brakes) and drive it as it is since it’s so original. My wife and I are expecting our second boy in September so this car has to go.

The car is located in Brooksville, FL 34604 (45mins North of Tampa) I will assist the buyer and their shipper with pickup. If somewhat local, I can deliver in my 24ft featherlite trailer.

12750/obo

Jared

IMG_0481.jpeg

IMG_0485.jpeg

IMG_0489.jpeg

IMG_0490.jpeg

IMG_0486.jpeg

IMG_0492.jpeg

IMG_0491.jpeg

IMG_0487.jpeg

IMG_0482.jpeg

IMG_0483.jpeg