• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 owners manual packets - contents ?

gtx6970

Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm whats in the owners manual packet for 1966 B bodies ?

Different owners manual obviously

Either of these 2 correct?

contents.jpeg

owners-manual.jpg

I am the 7th owner of my 1966 Coronet 440 so I don't know if my owner's packet is complete. It is in a two pocket plastic jacket and contains 3 items, the owner's guide, the advisory card for owners of vehicles built in California and this two-sided card with the service schedule....

I apologize........I found two more items that WERE in my owner's packet but I had moved them somewhere else. They are:

The blue and black advertisement for the Chrysler Outboard Motors like you have, and

The multi-color advertisement for the Airtemp gas-fired furnace line like you have.

PXL_20241001_143559674.jpg

PXL_20241001_143548699.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.

So far the clear cover with blue print is the correct one. Just not 100% sure on the complete contents besides the manual itself.

I have an all clear plastic folder, which I had a feeling was wrong

BUT ,,, I bought whats supposed to be a nice and original 66 Fury manual and contents . I will switch manuals to keep it with my car
resell the Fury book by itself

I edited my post above.

So mine is like your first picture except for the car model.

Thanks Gents

I think I have what I need to make mine correct.
I just bought the 66 Fury set off Ebay . I'll switch out and put my owners manual in it and call it a day

owners-manuals.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back