• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Plymouth 426 Hood Ornament Inserts. 2 for $30 Shipped. I can also make other engine sizes. For Satellite, Belvedere, and Fury.

Nismobishi

Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone,

I can put what ever engine size you want! The 426 in the pictures is only an example so that you know what they look like.

I designed these out of metallic red and chrome vinyl. They are thin and durable.

You will get 2 decals, enough to do 2 ornaments or do 1 ornament and have a backup.

They will be mailed in a regular postage envelope with a stamp, so no tracking number can be provided.

You will receive 2 decals only! No hood ornament included!

Please send me a message letting me know what you want the engine size to say.

$30 total, including mailing. I accept Paypal (preferred), Venmo, and USPS money order.

20240710_190225.jpg

20240710_190221.jpg

20240710_181407.jpg

20240710_181302.jpg

Can you do the bottoms for the 67 style ornament?

I know it's a raised casting on those, but the commonly found 6 cylinder ornaments are blank and it would be cool to have even a 2 dimensional displacement call out in there.

Steve, make the decal to fit the front lower section on the 66 ornament and it will fit the front and rear of the 67 ornaments. As the 67 is just a tad larger by maybe a few thousands of an inch

Ok. I will make some samples to send with your package tomorrow so that you can test fit them:)
Should it be just the pentastar shape or should it also have the little sliver that goes up into that little pointed area on the top?

Got em.

Looks great btw

I'll do a test fit on the 67 style in an extra ornament I have

20240720_084917.jpg

Can you do the bottoms for the 67 style ornament?

I know it's a raised casting on those, but the commonly found 6 cylinder ornaments are blank and it would be cool to have even a 2 dimensional displacement call out in there.
Like so

426-67.jpg

So the 67's should be ready soon. The first run is shown in the picture above. I will be widening it just a touch and making the numbers a little more narrow and sending them gtx6970 for a second test fitting:)
A big thank you to gtx6970 for providing the sizes and test fitting these for the 66 and 67 hood ornaments! These 67's are a little more difficult to install due to the recessed area that they sit into so I will probably offer them in packs of 6 so that there are plenty of spares.

Auto Transport Service
Back