• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Satellite 2 door HT with 361 cu in

suspension , brakes , steering. Replace whats required. No short cuts on safety.

I have used Eaton Springs on several cars, excellent product, USA made and they offer standard ride height or 1 and 2" increases.

Even the MOPAR Springs through the dealer. They are available through the parts dept. I have them on my 66 Ply Sat and the stance is perfect...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

You can get the Mopar springs through Summit as well.
They are fairly inexpensive.

The springs (p/n dcc-4452983 and 982) that Mopar sells suck. They are supposed to be heavy duty, well they're not, my car actually sat about a half inch lower than the stock 53 year old springs they replaced. I had to pull them off, take them apart and re-arch them.

The springs (p/n dcc-4452983 and 982) that Mopar sells suck. They are supposed to be heavy duty, well they're not, my car actually sat about a half inch lower than the stock 53 year old springs they replaced. I had to pull them off, take them apart and re-arch them.

I have heard the same from others and after one year they really start sagging.

Proper factory springs will sit flat. Arch will make them oversteer. The Mopar springs will be like factory. If you want it higher look at the hangers unless you like oversteer. Summit or Mancini will have the Mopar springs.

Auto Transport Service
Back