• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet 500 Grille Supports

Charliet

Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
1967 Coronet 500 "white hat special" purchased new in 1967. My son almost finished a complete rebuild ten years ago before suffering a severe stroke. The front of the car needs to be installed (splash guards, head light hardware, grille and associated parts, and bumper).

I have finished restoring all of the grille parts (ready for installing). It seems that 2 brackets (latch tray??, left and right) which support the grille are missing. Does any one have a picture (or diagram) that shows what these brackets "look like" and where/how to install?

I found 3 sets of brackets on e-Bay. All 3 sets are slightly different. I would like to purchase a set but I need to know if any of these will work.

Will appreciate any help/time, thanks,

Charlie

Glad your finishing up the project. You should post in the welcome wagon forum and show us that 67. And when you find out what you need, post a wanted ad in the wtb forum. Someone here probably has what you need and most likely better priced than ebay.

Auto Transport Service
Back