• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 GTX/Satellite Parts Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
I recently picked up a 67 GTX that has had a number of parts swapped out on it over the years as well as some parts that just need replacing due to wear/damage. I would like to put it back as close to factory specs per the build sheet as I can so I am looking for the following parts for it.

Big block 727 trans. #2801541 and torque converter
1967 dated 8 3/4 3.23 Sure Grip center section.
1967 dated alternator
1967 dated power steering box and pump with big block brackets.
Carter AFB carb. #4327S
Distributor #2642748
Fan clutch #2806070
AM/FM radio
Uncracked black three spoke steering wheel
Starter shield
1 original type 15" wiper blade holder. I don't need the whole wiper arm assembly, just the part the rubber piece slides into but will buy the whole assembly if necessary.
Owner's manual package
I black bucket seat cover. Not sure if they are different or not but if they are I need the driver side.

Thanks in advance to all who can help.

Is it a 15" wiper blade? I thought both sides were 16".

I have the power steering pump and brackets

"Is it a 15" wiper blade? I thought both sides were 16"

The wiper blades on the car are 15" but they could very well not be original. Maybe other 67 owners could chime in on what size wipers their cars have. If they should be 16" that would be good to know so I can look for those instead of 15".

Please PM me with details.

20171219_133643.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back