• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Plymouth GTX non original engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin P Brown

Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$29,000 obo. I have a new big block, low deck 512 that has just been built that can be had with the car that is going on the dyno this week or next. The new engine is not included, but we could make a deal for both. I have lost interest in the project and bought a 1973 Dart Swinger that is completed. This car runs and drives with the old 440, but it needs to be rebuilt. Car is believed to be all original. New Interior from Legendary Interiors, New Carpet, New Gauge Cluster from Instrument Specialties, New Borgeson Power Steering, New Bumpers Front and Rear from Auto Metal Direct. I will load a bunch of new pics over the next couple of days.

IMG_0523.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_0519.jpeg

IMG_0518.jpeg

Looking forward to many more pictures, including fender tag, SO# verification, and engine top pad.

Original engine in the car ?
Any rust issues, ever ?
More pics please . Im not in the market but know someone who is, for the right car

Original Engine is in the car. It is a solid car, floor pans and trunk are solid, no issues when the carpet was replaced, right rear quarter had a patch at one point. One of the frame rails needs some attention. Needs original leaf springs, etc. Again the car is no where near perfect, but is a good candidate for restoration. Needs console redone, seatbelts replaced, etc. Seats have been recovered, reformed and had new foam. Door panels, kick plates and headliner all redone.

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4872.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

IMG_4866.jpeg

IMG_4867.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back