• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968-69 Sun Visor Shoulder Belt Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Found another set of these that I will never use. These mount under the sun visor and hold the shoulder belt when it is not in use. In good shape compared to the rest I had with minimal flaws and are marked 8L and 8R. I would like $20 plus shipping from Puyallup, WA.

SBH 1.jpg
SBH 2.jpg
SBH 3.jpg

I don't know as I am not the expert. If I had to guess I would say original finish as they look like the others I had but, these were dirty. When I cleaned them there was no paint that came off. Plus, that big spot on the back doesn't look like a painted edge to me. Maybe a 68-70 person will chime in. They also came from 2 different loads of parts.

Last edited:
The spot on the back side is nickel, the chrome didn't reach that area. I would guess it is original because nowadays they would not give the green light to leave the plating shop like this.

I am interested too if GiantRobo doesn’t take them.

Please DM in this case

Thanks yannik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back