• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Charger Grille complete assembly with all grille supports $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Herron

Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a complete grille assy. with all operating parts etc. The center grille is broke on left side and left corner of grille . all stainless trim is good just needs cleaning and polishing. All actuator pods, harness , rubber vacuum hoses etc. It is complete with upper and lower and center supports . Grille is in Livonia , Mich. 48150. $1,000 takes it.

IMG_8205.jpeg

IMG_8197.jpeg

IMG_8198.jpeg

IMG_8203.jpeg

This is a complete grille assy. with all operating parts etc. The center grille is broke on left side and left corner of grille . all stainless trim is good just needs cleaning and polishing. All actuator pods, harness , rubber vacuum hoses etc. It is complete with upper and lower and center supports . Grille is in Livonia , Mich. 48150. $1,000 takes it.
Edit pics onto your first post please. It's in the rules.

View attachment 1685214

View attachment 1685215

View attachment 1685216

View attachment 1685217
Hello Dean,
I am very interested. Can the broken parts be repaired or am I best off replacing the individual parts that are broken? How can we work out a deal? Thank you, Bob D.

Hello Dean,
I am very interested. Can the broken parts be repaired or am I best off replacing the individual parts that are broken? How can we work out a deal? Thank you, Bob D.
Hi Bob . really the center grille on the drivers side is broke . The other piece is a pointed end pass side . can make it good again with bindo . 734 652 8537 . i was out of town for the holiday week . Sincerely Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back