• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Dodge Charger headliner trim clips?

Hazzard Lugnut

Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the clips that hold the headliner trim that goes above the doors on my 68 Charger? I have 4 of them but need more. I'll try to add a picture of the clip if I can.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 876
I don't know how many it takes, I only have 3 or 4 of them. When I bought my car about 8 years ago all the trim was already taken out of the car and laying inside the car.

My 68 Charger had 6 on one side and 5 on the other. The headliner had been replaced before so I assumed one had been lost. I pulled one side off of a Charger in a junk yard. It had 4 clips so I don't know how many was used originally. Anyway, I plan on using 6 on each side and I have 3 extra if you want em. I know 3 don't help much and are hardly worth shipping. Hopefully someone can help you with about 8 of them.

I just recently purchased headliner clips from Year One. They were sold as a set of six, but look slightly differnet than what you are showing.

Headliner clips are different than the headliner trim molding clips. These clips hold the trim molding that covers up the edge of the headliner.

Just Wondering How The Trim Piece Installs?

Just Hold It In Place, Line Up The Front Screw Hole, And Push Up?

Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back