• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Hemi Road Runner-JJ1 Auto NICE! $79995

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickendeluxe

Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've decided to reduce some of the cars I own.

video here-

cruise:

**Had taller tires in rear so Speedo is off**

This is a Nov 67 build with COO, Owner History from new, a Hemi Operators Manual, and Fender Tag. Car is registered with Govier.

Offered is an Original J Code Hemi Road Runner Coupe that I purchased in 1998. Late 66 "repalcement" Block, Correct 68 Hemi Auto Trans and added 354 Dana 60.

Beautiful Base Clear and Chassis Painted and detailed as top. Fresh Legendary Interior.

All Original Chrysler Correct Hemi Parts and #'s throughout including Engine Detailing, Carbs, 68 Hemi Trans Case, 048 Radiator, 68 Hemi Wheels, wiper motor, trans Cooler, and more.

Vintage Redlines, Rubber Floor Mat and Accurate Exhaust just installed. I sent the car down to a Hemi guru for detailing.

Engine is stock appearing with warmer hydraulic cam built by Burtonsville Performance Machine. Less that 100 miles.
Trans rebuilt by Dynamic and 11" Dynamic Converter.
I recently added later Disc Brakes for Safety.

Very Streetable, but Powerful Combo.

$79,995 offer. Interesting Trades-1960 300F,
E body Convert, 70-71 Cuda, Mid Year Corvette, Property

Chris
mp440 at Y

IMG_2623.JPG IMG_2612.JPG IMG_2641.JPG IMG_2603.JPG IMG_2608.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back