• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Road Runner: 383/4 speed/3:55 Axle Package car

EWJ

Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Plymouth Road Runner: 383/4 speed- PP1 Red, H4X Black Deluxe interior, factory 3:55 axle package. Other factory options are Light Package, Vinyl top, Décor package, Performance Hood Treatment, tachometer, dual headrests, AM radio, drivers’ side remote mirror and 14” road wheels. Ordered/sold car having three owner prior owners, 74K miles. Original engine, transmission, rear along with fender tag. Early build date having original Inland shifter. Solid car with nice original vinyl top. Modified in late 1980’s/early 1990’s with tunnel ram, headers, cam, etc. It has been modified, however not hacked on/butchered up. Two hoods: one cut for the tunnel ram and the original hood, uncut. Both painted to match so it can easily be reverted to a stock look (which was my vision for the car). Original wheels, intake, water pump housing and other items included. Purchased from a board member in Feb 2023. It is a very solid car, however there is some bondo in the quarters. Driver’s quarter was replaced back in the 1970’s. The motor runs very rich and there is some smoke. A family tragedy occurred since time of purchase, limiting my interest in the car and free time severely. With that, car has been sitting – rather than working on it/driving it. More photos available and will provide a comprehensive overview to interested parties. Serious Only PLEASE. Clean NJ title in my name. Need to sell, outright – no trades, please. Asking $35,000.

RF View.jpg

LF View.jpg

Left Side View.jpg

LR View.jpg

RR View.jpg

Interior View.jpg

Original Hood.jpg

Original Wheels_1.jpg

Original Wheels_2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back