• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Road Runner Decor Package - Blue

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
I'm in the processing of converting my 68 RR back to its original blue interior. It currently has black.

#1: Door panels. I see some cars with light blue outer and dark blue inner sections - and other cars with dark blue outer and light blue inner section. What determined which panel was installed?

#2: Dark blue colors. One seat and dash in one car looks lighter - and in another car they look darker. Is this strictly lighting/ photo differences or was there options to choose different shades of blue?

Thanks for the help!

1968 road runner blue interior 1.jpeg

1968 road runner blue interior 2.jpg

I'm in the processing of converting my 68 RR back to its original blue interior. It currently has black.

#1: Door panels. I see some cars with light blue outer and dark blue inner sections - and other cars with dark blue outer and light blue inner section. What determined which panel was installed?

#2: Dark blue colors. One seat and dash in one car looks lighter - and in another car they look darker. Is this strictly lighting/ photo differences or was there options to choose different shades of blue?

Thanks for the help!

View attachment 1721248

View attachment 1721249
Could seats and dash be older resto and faded some?

Auto Transport Service
Back