• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Road Runner Hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonH

Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Long time lurker, and beneficiary of a lot of forum information over the four years I've owned this car. I bought RM21 J8G21 4236 from a guy in Denver who cared for it since 1975.
Runs extremely well. Missing choke assembly. Incorrect distributor and consequently tach is inop. Somewhat balky into second gear. Otherwise, strong running and performing car w/no smoke, unusual noises, or other concerns. Everything works from the reverse gear light to the radio. I've just learned where the correct body stamps are hidden, and will post when I can photo, but I'm very confident in the car's originality. Trans serial number is visible in photos, and block has '66 casting number which I understand is correct for a '68 RR.

Owner's manual (included) indicates it was sold new in New Mexico, so spent it's life in dry climates. It was featured on Bring a Trailer, where it failed to meet reserve, so I'll list it now on various forums. $85,000.00 Located in South Jersey.

See the BaT photo gallery here: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1968-plymouth-road-runner-3/

RR Front L quarter profile .jpg RR front seat R.jpg RR redlines and steel wheels.jpg RR engine L.jpg RR L rear door open .jpg RR rear quarter garage.jpg RR underside 7.jpg RR underside 21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back