• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Roadrunner HELP - Finally found my Roadrunner but need an inspector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyball

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post for help on my subject...but here goes.

You've all been helpful during my search and I think I finally found one that "got away" last November...back on market. I would like to have it inspected and would like to know if anyone knows of an inspector near Watsonville, CA. Hoping to have it done within the week and would like to have it checked for matching numbers, missing or badly replaced original equipment and overall state. I'm far from an expert but have wanted the 68 RR since I owned my first one (I hate to say when that was).

Any help is appreciated. I've researched classic car inspection companies and they run hot and cold. I'm looking for someone who knows their stuff.

Thanks all...photos to come when I hopefully acquire it.

Jim

I'll be in that area this weekend, if you need me to inspect it for you. Maybe a little fuel charge since its "alittle" out of my way. I've restored numerous roadrunners in the past, so I know my way around these cars really well. PM me a number and I'll call you or PM me for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back