• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Charger RT/SE Project car

Status
Not open for further replies.

caww muscle

Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE
California car There are a few pics attached here and more to follow.
The car was originally white, red stripe, saddle colored interior, saddle tan vinyl top, wood-grain dash center fold down armrest, 6-way seat, column shift, factory tachometer, am/fm radio, A/C, power steering, power brakes etc. VIN on dash matches the radiator support and truck lip.

BODY: Perfect frame, cowl, floors, tail panel etc. Quarters are solid, only needing lower patches, Very Straight! Passenger quarter is in original paint, drivers side was stripped to steel then primed, faded remnants of the original stripe. Deck lid is solid, Tail panel is dry, Doors are rust free with only mild dings. Solid dry fenders/no rot. Rockers are perfect, Hood is rust free but may need some work along the front edge. Bumpers and brackets are solid.

Rough Spots: As with most Chargers, the car needs a truck floor. Needs lower quarter patches. I believe outers only, maybe an inner on the passenger side, inner fender well on drivers side. A previous owner cut out the battery area. I have an original inner fender taken from another car that is perfect. The back edge of the roof was rusty but a repair made. Dutchman panel is solid needing only mild work on the corners.

ENGINE: 1969- 440 pulled form a '69 Fury, spins freely. I have the manifolds, power steering pump, alt we ran to bracket, all A/C lines and compressor, brackets, clips fasteners etc. The engine bay is 99% complete. I do not have an air cleaner, Carb is a Edelbrock off another car. All assembled everything would look 1969 correct. All stainless from around all glass, to the lower rocker trim is very nice! Picked the best from my stash, rear tail panel is clean. Grille is solid and 100% complete. Has the usual cracks and wear but all there.

INTERIOR: Everything included except the AM/FM radio, Just never bought one, otherwise complete! Decent rear door panels and upper pads are fair. Front door panels are trashed, rear glass is gone but looking for a tinted one.

Car is a solid rolling chassis with everything bagged and tagged. Also comes with 5 Magnum 500 wheels. I will install the engine and transmission and have everything neatly packed in the body for transport. Rolls and steers, clean title in my name and I have owned the car since 1991 and I know every detail of it. I paint and restore for a living and this one is very solid. I've had for a long time, over the years I've gathered everything to make a very solid Charger. You will not need to spend thousands in metal replacement or in chasing a bunch of parts. I am only selling it because I've found another car. Price reflects what I have in it. Please feel free to ask questions and contact me.....$16,000 as described. In Fresno, CA

$20,000 will get you 1969 rebuilt 440 HP 10 years age, has never been fired. also these additional items new carpet, new headliner, new door panels, window fuzzies, Package tray, Trunk mat, Washer jar, glove box insert, body bumper kit, new lower quarter extension.

Attachments

• CHARGER.Tailights.jpg
    CHARGER.Tailights.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,687
  • CHARGER Dash.jpg
    CHARGER Dash.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,703
  • CHARGER.stripe.jpg
    CHARGER.stripe.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,695
If your still looking at this Charger there are more photos
Attached in our 'photo gallery'. Thanks!

Car is still around were in Fresno, CA

Is there anything you want to know about
The car? You can call or text me at 559-999-1289
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back