• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 dodge charger r/t 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRBEE71

Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 dodge charger r/t 440, auto, p/s, p/b, a/c car, green on green, bucket seats w/ buddy seat(missing), no motor/tranny/hood/gauge cluster, needs total restoration, rusty. Car in long island ny $3500 or b/o

Attachments

• 69 charger rs frt.jpg
    69 charger rs frt.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 17,531
  • 69 charger ls quarter.jpg
    69 charger ls quarter.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 3,441
  • 69 rt back.jpg
    69 rt back.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 6,958
  • 69 charger engine bay.jpg
    69 charger engine bay.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4,417
  • 69 rt lr.jpg
    69 rt lr.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 15,448
It's green on green but at least it has the white stripe, wonder what color the top was? green or white or maybe black. Nice project, best of luck with the sale!

This folks is an amazing survivor! Being from NH, and seeing first-hand what wintery salty roads does to our beloved cars, (just look at my GTX) this car looks to be in good shape actually! BUT, what lurks below is always the issue. For the price, I would jump on this one! AMD makes everything, and it's not a 318 car, so, you're ahead! Good luck with this sale!

I have the sister to this car bought mine 2 yrs ago same options but mine was an se option car with no vinyl roofIMG_0506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back