• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Charger Wheels

Shut

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
Hello

Im planing to buy new wheels in 15x7 on front (235/60) and 15x8 on rear (275/60) and I need pics to decide in a set please

Thanks in advance

Best regards

I put 15 X 7" Magnum 500's with 225/70 Coopers on the front of my Charger and 15 X 8" Magnum 500's with 275/60's on the rear

100_8136.JPG

100_8131.JPG

100_8751.JPG

There are quite a few threads concerning wheel and tire size. Give it a quick search and you’ll find more info about it than you’ll ever need.
And btw the sizes you mentioned are perfectly fine as long as your back spacing/ offset is in the neighbourhood of centre

There are quite a few threads concerning wheel and tire size. Give it a quick search and you’ll find more info about it than you’ll ever need.
And btw the sizes you mentioned are perfectly fine as long as your back spacing/ offset is in the neighbourhood of centre
Thank you I try it, but the old pics are erased from severs (like photobucket…) and I ask for pics of different ryms, but thank you

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back