• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Supebee For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ky509

Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Superbee Muscle Car

Clear title Numbers matching except for the engine and some sheet metal.

All work is professionally done

So far it has been on the rotisserie where the frame was tied and the bottom was repaired sealed and painted with a heavy duty sealer.

The body work is pretty much done from the cowl back.

The rear end has been powder coated and rebuilt with all new bearings and seals.

All new 4 wheel Wilwood disk brakes.

New polished aluminum 17 wheels with new Nitto NT 450 226/50 R 17” front tires and new Nitto Nt 450 275/50 – R 17” Rear tires.

New Rack and Pinion Steering.

All of the front suspension is new and powder coated in either chrome or black.All the glass is good.

Most everything is there. This car was nearly complete when I purchased it and started on it with the exception of the carburetor, manifold and exhaust system, those items were missing.

This is an original 4 speed car and it still has it`s original numbers matching A 833 transmission with shifter and white shift knob.

The 383 engine is not original, but the one you get is a 1969 engine. It has been balanced, has a Lunati cam kit, but will need new rings and bearings.
NOTE; I also have a rebuildable 440ci engine and a 6 pack system that has been completely rebuilt If you would rather not use a 383. Price could be adjusted accordingly.

Way too much to list, if you have questions please contact me.

I also have more photos if you need.

30 thousand invested to date.

The first$24,500.00 takes it home.

It is a rolling chassie and will be easy to load on a truck or trailer.

I do have more photos if needed.

Location Waynesville, Missouri.

Ask for Ed

Superbee tail - RESIZED.jpgPass side front apron - tire & wheel - RESIZED.jpgSuperbee - Tail and left rear qtr - RESIZED.jpgSuperbee inside front apron & cowl - RESIZED.jpgSuperbee right frt tire& wheel - RESIZED.jpg

SWEET BEE!!!! Good luck on the sale!!!! Dont wanna hijack, but where did you get that rack set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back