• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Superbee Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemoMopar

Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here’s your chance to own an original 1969 Dodge Superbee
These are getting so hard to find in this condition.
All original
Numbers matching
383 4 speed
Fender tag present
Has original title that still has Chrysler on it from 1969.
Tires are 3 years old. They are like new.
Original owner pulled motor in 80s and put new timing chain honed engine and installed new rings and bearings
Car has original paperwork from original owner.
Passenger fender was replaced back in 73 due to a fender bender. But replaced fender with an original f8 fender from junk yard.
Owners wife backed into garage door with the back trunk lid.
Car runs and drives really good for all original stuff.
The 4 speed is hard to get into first until it warms up, if I keep it I will pull and freshen it up.
Factory ramcharger hood assembly is very nice.
The car is an unbelievable find.
I really don’t want to sell but I have found another survivor ebody I’m wanting to make a deal on.
They did update to electronic distributor back in the 80s.
Underneath is amazing. Only rot is alittle in driver pan. Factory undercoat car so rest of pans, crossmember is rock solid. Frame rails are solid as a rock.
This car is all original paint beside passenger fender.
This car is to cool to restore in my opinion. It gets attention every where I go. Please feel ask any questions. I will be taking this the moparty in bowling green and possible to the nationals. Thank you.
Asking 30k obo

IMG_4367.png

IMG_4368.jpeg

IMG_4373.png

IMG_4370.png

IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_4492.jpeg

IMG_4496.jpeg

IMG_4495.jpeg

IMG_4497.jpeg

IMG_4498.jpeg

hey brother.....heater hoses are on backward......flip the 2 on the water pump housing......sorry can't help myself.....great car and yes don't paint it....

There is some rust in the trunk will get pics tomorrow. Just wanted everybody on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back