• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE **1969 Plymouth Satellite**

MadCoronet

Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a 1969 Plymouth Satellite. It has a 318 with automatic transmission 8 3/4. This one only needs a trunk floor. The rest of the body and all the other Mopar Cancer areas... there are NONE. Save yourself lots of time.

The engine Runs.

This is a Vinyl Top car so I had the top re finished for the new Top and Headliner.

I will entertain over seas buyers. It is registered with a Clean California Title and the Pink slip in hand.

$17,500 or Best Offer. PM for more information.

IMG_9572.jpeg

IMG_9567 (1).jpeg

IMG_9572 2.jpeg

IMG_9568.jpeg

IMG_9567.jpeg

IMG_9559.jpeg

IMG_9560.jpeg

IMG_8787 2.jpeg

IMG_8790 2.jpeg

IMG_8792 2.jpeg

"The engine runs". What engine? size, carb, etc.
What trans, where is the shifter, console or column?
What rear axle?
What's it have for interior?

"The engine runs". What engine? size, carb, etc.
What trans, where is the shifter, console or column?
What rear axle?
What's it have for interior?
See the build sheet. It is ALL STOCK. Black interior column shifted. The interior is not that bad, I thought I had pictures, I will ad some.

318 stock everything. Power Brakes, Power Steering, and Air Conditioning.

I have the new Vinyl Top, headliner, carpet kit, front window gasket and the stuff for the rear as well as all trim is there

I started to convert it over to a GTX and putting the badging on the front and rear. I have the badging for the front lower quarters as well.

If you want something more specific, PM Me and I will send what you need.

IMG_0042 copy.jpg

IMG_9558.jpeg

IMG_9571.jpeg

Post some tags ...... sat or GTX ?
I was doing a GTX Clone. My good friend has a brand new 440 crate and a 4 speed. I was trading him for my brand new Ritter/W8 engine complete for it all. He has the Air Grabber hood etc to make it happen. I got too much going on is the only reason im selling it.

IMG_9558.jpeg

IMG_9571.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back