• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner 440 auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmopar

Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Road Runner

Triple black. Black paint, vinyl top and interior. 1970 HP 440. Runs and drives very well. Magnum 500 rims. Red accent stripe. Older paint and body, good enough to drive for a bit, but will need a restoration eventually. Same owner for 15 years. 4.10 8 3/4, 150 speedo with tachometer. RM21 coupe car with pop out windows. Straight body with good paint. Good cruiser

Asking $13900 or best

Serious inquieries only

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Sorry, pm me for my number or email address and I will send pics...

Attachments

• DSC_1616.jpg
    DSC_1616.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2,288
  • DSC_1618.jpg
    DSC_1618.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,106
  • DSC_1617.JPG
    DSC_1617.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 2,138
  • DSC_1619.JPG
    DSC_1619.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,928
  • DSC_1621.JPG
    DSC_1621.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,968
buddy; i am up to my *** in car chitt now or i would be on this. good luck

Is it an auto or 4spd? Can't tell in the pic!

hi - nice ride; Numbers matching? IS that the original color scheme and drivetrain config? Thanks.

I so very wish this were in FL. I've been watching the forum for a good deal from an enthusiast.

The car is a column auto 383 car that was originally k2 from what I can tell. No tag. Has a few spots that will need repair which I am willing to do for the asking price as I want to make sure who ever buys it is happy. I know the market is down, so that is why Iam at a realistic price. If interested PM me and I will give you the low down on the car.

1969 roadrunner 440 4V auto

Nice car! I personally think it's undervalued.
.mark

Good Car.

Hello my Name is Peter,we are going to Vegas visit some Friends,we have
4 Weeks to travel,westcoast.Come from Germany I own a 68 Charger for
more than 10 Years and your Car looks good to me.
Where are you living?
Could you send me some more Pics.
I am not kidding
Greetings Peter

Attachments

• 27052008.jpg
    27052008.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,607
Car needs some metal work to be OK in my eyes. RH torsion bar crossmember is rusty near the rocker on the passenger side, floor pan will need work there also. One spot in the trunk about 4-6 inches long will need repair, and the quarter were replaced in the late 80's early 90's and they did not correctly repair the wheel tubs. I have a body and metal guy with 40 years under his belt who will repair all of these areas that way the car will be sound, as I stated included in the price of $13900. I will sell the car as is for $12900 as I do not have winter storage for it as I have three other road runner convertibles Iam working on currently that require attention. If anyone is interested at $12500, they would get this car for a steal. It really looks good and is a 5-10 footer. It would stand tall at any cruise night, and it runs very good. Thanks!

1969 Roadrunner

Hi . Can you send me more pictures of Roadrunner please my email is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I live in ESSEX ON just outside of Windsor. Thanks Larry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold

Black car is sold. sorry for the slow response

i would like to talk you about this car if you still have it drmopar do have any picture of the car and how can get in touch with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back